Dell’s Latitude 12 7000 (7275) 2-in-1 series is now available from official distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC). The release falls in line with Gartner Inc’s worldwide device shipment growth report which predicts businesses will move their installed base onto new Windows 10 devices mainly driven by the appeal of the hybrid 2-1 screen.
The 12.5" Latitude 12 7000 features Dell’s UltraSharp 4K UHD display that is optimised for Windows 10 touch interaction. The device offers the best of both worlds and is free of cumbersome latches, locks of alignment pins instead using magnets which allow for easy transition between laptop and tablet mode.
The Dell Latitude 12 7000 offers an impressive ecosystem which includes two keyboard options, optimised for individual workstyles:
· The Slim Keyboard is full-sized, lightweight and well-spaced with backlit chiclet keys; and
· Premium Keyboard single-handedly connects to the tablet and features backlit keys and mouse cursor control with a precision, gesture touchpad.
Comments George Lodewick, Dell Com Desktop & Notebook specialist at Drive Control Corporation (DCC): “The Latitude 12 700 is Dell’s thinnest and lightest 2-in-1, packed with great businesses features that transitions easily between PC and tablet mode. It will undoubtedly meet the channel’s demand for a hybrid PCs.”
Additional Dell 12 7000 Latitude features include:
· Edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass for durability;
· The 6th gen Intel Core M processors;
· SSD PCIe storage; and
· USB Type-C docking connectivity for power, video, audio and data with one single cable.
This month's business articles sponsored by: