Master Data Management is pleased to announce the launch of a new Data Warehousing training and certification programme by their data management education partner, eLearningCurve. The data warehouse is a cornerstone of any enterprise data hub, yet in Africa, we may struggle to keep up to date with modern trends, such as the proliferation of non-traditional data sources, and the need for business to compete based on near real time analytics.
Data Warehousing Skills Development
This programme offers companies the opportunity to empower junior staff with practical, product independent skills that would take years to develop themselves. More senior staff can enrich their skills by leveraging the experience of the elearningCurve team, who combine many years of practical implementation with their teaching skills.
“We believe that education is critical to growing the African economy. Our partnership with eLearningCurve provides an affordable and effective approach to enhancing data management skills in the region,” says Gary Allemann, MD of Master Data Management.
The Data Warehousing curriculum covers multiple aspects of data warehouse design and implementation. Courses include:
- Data Warehousing Fundamentals by Mark Peco
- Building and Operating a Data Warehouse by Mark Peco
- DW and BI Data Modeling by Rick Sherman
- Data Integration Fundamentals and Best Practices by Dave Wells
- Data Quality Fundamentals by Dave Wells
- Data Parsing, Matching, and De-duplication by Kathy Hunter, William McKnight, Henrik Sørensen
- Data Profiling by Arkady Maydanchik
- Data Virtualization by Dave Wells
- Ensuring Data Quality in Data Integration by Arkady Maydanchik
- Data Integration Techniques for Designing an ODS by Angelo Bobak
The data warehousing track is a logical extension of eLearningCurve’s existing data management curricula, which comprises over 40 courses covering everything from Business Intelligence (BI) to Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance.
Gain an international Certification in Data Warehousing
Candidates that pass the optional examinations will qualify for the prestigious Certified Information Management Professional (CIMP) accreditation – joining several thousand of specialists from around the world. The CIMP requires you to demonstrate a clear and thorough understanding of your specialist subject by passing a number of challenging examinations.
For more information about the Data Warehousing courses and pricing visit http://www.masterdata.co.za/index.php/181-training/393-cimp-data-warehousing.