The count-down has begun for rAge 2017 and over the weekend of the 6th October thousands of excited and die-hard fans will descend on rAge, either to participate in the 3-day Lan or simply on the hunt for new technology and geek culture exhibitions and let’s not forget the Cosplay competition and the epic Cosplayers.
Syntech is an IT distribution company who has been involved in uplifting and promoting the local eSports arena for quite a few years now. Identifying gaming specific brands such as Crucial, Ballistix, Redragon, Antec and Raidmax has allowed them to sponsor a few gaming clans by giving them the opportunity to evolve and play with the best equipment available. Not stopping there, the introduction of the Ballistix Masters online competition fast became popular because of its fantastic prize pot.
rAge has grown immensely over the years, and to support and celebrate their 15th Birthday this year, Syntech felt that everyone should be a winner and have given visitors and gamers alike the chance to win ×2 R10 000 cash prizes per day at rAge. This is a whopping R60 000 that will be given away over the 3 day period.
How will this awesome competition work?
- Look for our Competition Brochure in the rAge Goodie Bag
- Visit the Matrix stand (No. 2) or the Titan Ice stand (No. 18) at rAge
- Simply Buy any Redragon, Crucial or Ballistix product
- Strike a pose and share a selfie (holding and showing your product) to our Facebook Page (@Syntech.co.za)
- Tag us and use #rAgeExpo2017 and either #Redragon or #Crucial and #Ballistix
- Two winners will be announced daily, one for Redragon and one for Crucial/Ballistix
The announcements will take place daily at the GES GAMING - Cosplay Stage Arena (Stand 67) and the times for each announcement will be:
- Friday – 16h00 – 16h15
- Saturday – 16h00 – 16h15
- Sunday - 13:30 – 13:45
- Each winner will walk away with R10 000 in cash (T’s & Cs apply)