Extended warranty offered on EOS-1D Mark IV bodyBy Staff Writer 20 April 2011 | Categories: news
The Canon EOS-1D Mark IV is definitely a camera we won't mind having as our primary shooter, and now Canon has made the body even more appealing since it's now offering an extended warranty to EOS 1D Mk IV users in South Africa.
This offer is identical to the offer extended in its European territories recently. The offer will apply to any EOS 1D Mk IV bought in South Africa since launch and will extend from original date of purchase. To validate an extended warranty claim, proof of purchase must be produced. This extended warranty is only applicable to warranty claims after 01 April 2011.
- The offer concerns the EOS-1D Mark IV bodies purchased before 30 June 2012.
- It is not transferable to other products and no cash alternative will be offered. The offer consists of a one-year extension on top of the one-year Standard South African Warranty System, under identical terms and conditions.
- This gives you a total warranty period of two years from the date of purchase.
- This offer is open to cameras purchased in South Africa only.
- The offer is only valid where this product has been originally distributed by Canon SA in South Africa.
- When making a warranty claim you must provide proof of purchase indicating the date of purchase.
- Canon South Africa reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above document cannot be presented or if the information contained therein is incomplete or illegible.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?