HUAWEI pushes PC innovation with Matebook X ProBy Staff Writer 10 November 2020 | Categories: sponsored content
Earlier this year, Huawei re-entered the South African PC market with the successful launch of the HUAWEI Matebook D series, which included the game-changing HUAWEI Matebook D 14 and HUAWEI Matebook D 15 notebooks. These devices ushered in a new era of revolutionary cross-platform productivity to countless South Africans, from working professionals to young students, and provided them with flagship features at an accessible price.
With Huawei, innovation knows no bounds, and for this reason, the company will be expanding their PC offering to South African consumers with the much-anticipated local launch of the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro in November. Aesthetically pleasing designs, innovation and intelligence are all characteristics weaved into the DNA of Huawei’s PCs. This incredibly stylish and functional device boasts all the must-have features for any working professional and caters specifically to the demands of content creators across the country.
The device flaunts an elegant metallic body with meticulous diamond cut edges, making it as easy on the eyes as the 1.33 kg lightweight portability makes it in your day-to-day life. The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro also features an enviable battery life, which work hand-in-hand with the device’s unique systems that enable intelligent energy saving management and process management. This means that users can watch videos on their devices for up to 13 hours, work regularly for 15 hours or browse webpages for up to 11 hours. Not only does its high performance allow Huawei’s PC to remain competitive in the market, but the intelligent interconnectivity experience gives Huawei PCs an edge over competitors’ offerings.
One of the biggest pull factors of this device is the Ultra FullView display, created by Huawei’s research into leading industrial design capabilities. The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro seduces with it slim bezels on all sides, empowering the Ultra FullView display to achieve an impressive 91 percent screen-to-body ratio. The devices further proves its compatibility to the daily lives of content creators with its unconventional 3:2 aspect ratio for display, giving creatives a platform for unmatched productivity compared to the typical mainstream widescreens that are found throughout South Africa’s PC market.
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro will be available online at www.huaweistore.co.za and in selected stores from 16 November. Look out for more information on the launch of this innovative notebook on Huawei’s social media channels:
If you were wondering how the MateBook X Pro stacks up, here are links to what the reviewers are saying:
Matebook X Pro
- One of the best laptops on the market - and now one of the most beautiful too, in Emerald Green
- There’s really no good reason not to buy one
- There are obvious privacy benefits to having the webcam physically shuttered by a key
- I wish every laptop looked like this
- One of the best screens in a laptop right now
- Premium, lightweight laptop.
- The Huawei MateBook X Pro is a great all-round laptop with a lovely ultra-portable design
- Looks fantastic
- Screen aspect-ratio is great for productivity
- Huawei has been making excellent Windows 10 laptops for a few years now and the MateBook X Pro 2020 might just be the best yet
- One of the best looking laptops you’ll find
- Every inch of this laptop has been well thought out and refined
- A machine that will easily slide into your bag without adding too much extra bulk
- One of the best Windows laptops you can buy in 2020.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?