The HP Enterprise 400 Series – versatile printer range now in SABy Staff Writer 27 October 2021 | Categories: sponsored content
The new HP Enterprise 400 series will soon be available to the channel from Drive Control Corporation (DCC). The printer series is packed with features that optimise workflow across organisations’ printer fleet while delivering a consistent user experience.
The HP Enterprise 400 series features the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M430f, HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise M455dn, HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise MFP M480f and the HP LaserJet Enterprise M406dn.
The HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise MFP M480f and the HP LaserJet Enterprise M406d are HP’s smallest enterprise MFP and printer respectively which is testament to its usability in workspaces of all sizes.
The HP Enterprise 400 series incorporates advanced security features:
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during start up and repairs itself it comprised;
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time;
- Firmware is automatically checked during start up to determine if the authentic code is digitally signed by HP;
- Printers’ outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware;
- HP Trusted Platform Module safeguards data with keys, passwords, certificates, and more.
“The HP Enterprise 400 series has been designed to simplify the user experience while offering advanced features that makes it an asset in any working environment. For example, it offers support for hundreds of HP and third-party solutions which improve workgroup support and productivity,” says Caron de Fortier, HP printer and supplier business unit manager at DCC.
The HP Enterprise 400 series includes the following features:
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M430f and HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise M455dn:
- 10.9 cm colour touchscreen (M430f only);
- 6.9 cm colour graphics display (M455dn only);
- 150 sheet output bin;
- Automatic two-sided printing;
- 100-sheet multipurpose in input tray 1;
- 250 sheet input in tray 2;
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) (M430f only);
- 100-sheet (M430f) and 50-sheet multipurpose input tray (M455dn);
- Front door, access to Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence; and
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports for third-party devices and printing plus Gigabit Ethernet; and network port.
HP LaserJet Enterprise M406dn and HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise MFP M480f:
- 150 sheet output bin;
- Front door, access to Original HP toner cartridges with JetIntelligence;
- Automatic two-sided printing (default);
- 100 sheet multipurpose input tray 1;
- 250 sheet input tray 2;
- 6.9 cm colour graphics display (M406dn only);
- 1. 10.9 cm colour touchscreen (M480f only); and
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports for third-party devices and printing plus Gigabit Ethernet network port;
- 50-sheet (M480f) and 100-sheet Multipurpose input tray M406dn); and
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder (M480f)
The HP Enterprise 400 series ships with the standard one-year, next business day, on-site repair warranty. An extended three-year warranty is available subject to registration within 60 days of purchase. Ts & Cs apply, go to: wwwhp.com/go/3yearextendedservices.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?