Dell Firelord - The Gaming Laptop without the PricetagBy Staff Writer 20 March 2017 | Categories: sponsored content
The new Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (Firelord 7567), distributed by Drive Control Corporation (DCC), continues to offer excellent gaming at a fraction of the cost, with the recommended retail ranging between R17 999 and R26 999 depending on the laptop configuration.
With the Inspiron 15 7000, Dell has built on last year’s popular Pandora 7559, providing a machine that enables resellers to offer a very capable product to a PC gaming marketplace.
The Dell Firelord 7567 also represents the company’s most aggressive performance design and components in the Inspiron laptop family, packed with features such as Intel’s latest 7th Generation quad core CPUs and NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050Ti discrete graphics, and 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 RAM.
To further optimise the gaming experience, the laptop offers dedicated forward and rearward thermal vents, extra-capacity heat exchangers connected by oversized piping to dual cooling fans, and a high-efficiency blade pitch, engineered to handle the Intel CPUs.
The Dell Firelord 7567 offers the following additional features:
- Rich, immersive audio complements the experience thanks to an onboard subwoofer, tailored speaker enclosures and Waves MaxxAudio Pro audio processing;
- A deep-reserve 74 WHr (watt hours) battery for extreme binge watching;
- 802.11ac wireless, Gig-E RJ-45 network port, SD media card reader and USB 3.0 port; and
- Windows 10 Single Language.
The gaming laptop is available in the following three configurations from DCC:
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display; 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6 MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz); 8GB DDR4-2400 MHz; up to 32 GB; 1 TB 2.5-inch (5,400 RPM) SSHD 8 GB and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 Memory.
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display; 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6 MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz), 16GB Single Channel DDR4 2400 MHz; up to 32 GB (16 GB x 1), Dual drives with 256 GB Solid State Drive + 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5 Memory.
- 15.6-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display; 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6 MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz), 16 GB Single Channel DDR4 2400 MHz; up to 32 GB (16 GB x 1), 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5 Memory.
“With the Firelord 7567, Dell confirms its commitment to the PC gaming market. We’re very excited to offer this product to the channel that we believe offers additional revenue streams in a potentially lucrative market. Often users would like to start gaming but find it just too expensive; with the Firelord this is no longer the case,” comments Heinrich Pretorius, Dell EMC consumer product specialist at DCC.
The Dell Firelord 7567 ships with a one-year, next business day warranty – upgrade available.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What was the top tech news story of 2017?